- Ages: 6 through 18
- Testing Time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Administration: Individual
The LRS is designed to be completed during a parent-teacher conference. It helps both sides in understanding the retention issue and provides thoughtful, professional findings. The Light's Parent Guide explains in detail all of the factors and the rationale used in making the decision. 19 specific areas of a child's behavior are covered, including cognitive level, life experiences, academic observations, physical problems, social behavior, and more.
- Grade retention
- Parents' guide with detailed information
- Easy-to-use recording forms
- Score interpretation guidelines
Kit includes: Manual, 50 English Recording Forms, and 25 English Parent Guides. Spanish Forms and Guides are also available.