Authored by Stephen P. Quigley, Patricia L. McAnally, Susan Rose, and Cynthia M. King
For use with all levels and editions of the Reading Milestones program.
The Reading Milestones Placement and Monitoring (RMPM) is a valid and reliable assessment. It was designed to...
- Provide an efficient guide to the identification of the initial instructional level within Reading Milestones,
- Establish a baseline of performance, and
- Monitor student growth within the program.
The RMPM can be administered by classroom teachers, special education teachers, reading specialists, school psychologists, or any other individual with some training in standardized test administration. The test can be administered to entire classes, small groups, or to individual students in approximately ten minutes. Two equivalent Student Record Forms (A and B) and a Student Progress Report are provided.
Special Features of the RMPM
- Designed for use with any edition of Reading Milestones
- For use with all levels of Reading Milestones and Reading Bridge (Mosaic, Patterns, Tapestry, and Kaleidoscope)
- Includes scoring keys for ease of determining results
- Student Record Forms have both example items and practice items
- Six scoring exercises are provided for examiner practice
- Procedures for both class or small group and individual administration are provided in the manual
Complete Kit Includes:
Examiner's Manual, 10 Student Record Forms A, 10 Student Record Forms B, and 10 Student Progress Reports, all in a sturdy storage box.