By Nanci Bell
This extraordinary kit provides the teaching materials you need to implement
V/V® instruction in one-to-one, small-group, or classroom settings. This kit
is a must-have!
The V/V Kit includes the following components:
- V/V Teacher's Manual, Second Edition — revised and expanded
to include 100 pages of new material, with new chapters on classroom instruction,
overlapping to curriculum content, and more.
- Large Picture to Picture Easel Book — with full-color illustrations
and teacher prompts for the Picture to Picture step.
- Picture to Picture Folder — this folder puts 42 full-color,
loose-leaf illustrations at your fingertips.
- Picture to Picture Transparencies — 10 transparencies for
use on overhead projectors.
- Structure Word Cards — the structure words are essential
to V/V instruction; one large set and five small student sets are included.
- Word Imaging Easel Book — with simple illustrations of high-imagery
nouns, and helpful teacher prompts.
- Two Large Sentence by Sentence Easel Books — with three-
and four-sentence stories, teacher prompts, and magnetic colored squares; these
are great books to familiarize students and instructors with Sentence by Sentence
- Colored Felt Squares — colored squares are essential for
several V/V steps; these felt squares are colorful, tactile, and durable.
- V/V Stories, Books 1, 2 and 3 — providing an assortment of
short stories with imagery- and higher-order-thinking questions; stories range from
kindergarten to 8th-grade reading levels.
- Illustrated Structure Word Posters — these posters are helpful
visual reminders for students, especially in classroom settings.
- Magic Stones Bag — the Magic Stones can be used throughout
the V/V program as a behavior-management tool to help focus and motivate your students.
- V/V Progress Chart — a pad of 30 charts, used to track your
students' progress through the steps of the V/V program.
All V/V Kit Components are available for individual sale.
V/V professional development workshops are offered by Lindamood-Bell Learning
Processes. To learn more, visit lindamoodbell.com/workshop-schedule.
The Visualizing and Verbalizing® Kit has been endorsed by the Council of Administrators
of Special Education (CASE)!
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.